Who we are:
EDAG connects people with the future of mobility, new technologies and standards such as eMobility, autonomous driving, connectivity and digitalisation.
With over 7,900 employees spread over 60 locations in 17 countries we are providing global world-class engineering services to our customers. Our industry offers many opportunities - to use them for us and our customers, we need you!
Each of us has talents and gifts. We help you to develop your full potential: With the necessary tools, agile working methods and future-oriented continuous training options plus career programs. But, above all, a culture of appreciation, respect and recognition in a safe and reliable work environment. Helping you to be the best and achieve your career goals gives us the opportunity to be and remain the leading engineering services provider in the global automotive industry.
This is how we reach our goals together.
CAE Engineer (Crash)*
Location: Selangor, Malaysia
Area: Crash Simulation
This will make you grow:
- Finite element meshing and model assembly using ANSA or other Pre processing tools.
- Handle crash and safety simulations with LsDyna, Pamcrash, Radioss or Abaqus according to the current rules and regulations like Euro NCAP, ECE, US NCAP, IIHS, FMVSS, CNCAP and JNCAP.
- Post process with Animator or other software and report our results at regular review meetings and generate report on work.
- Detect the key structure to improve vehicle performance, consider effective countermeasures, confirm their effects with CAE, and propose them to the designers.
- The job also involves coordinating and managing CAE activities with our Headquarter in Germany or other Branch offices worldwide.
- Responsible to provide accurate CAE simulation results and to make effective countermeasures.
- Delivers the results on time to the customer.
This is how you'll take us forward:
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree, Engineering in Mechanical or Automotive.
- Good understanding of applied mechanics.
- Knowledge of solvers and Pre/Post-processing softwares is an advantage.
- Knowledge of processes in the automotive industry is an added advantage.
- Exposure in CAD e.g. Catia V5, Solid Works, Pro-Engineer is an advantage but not required.
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken).
- Good communication skills in German is an added advantage.
- At least 2 years relevant working experience.
- Fresh graduate engineers will also be considered.
*Gender, age, nationality and religion are not relevant for us – you’re all that matters.
Sounds like your next challenge? Then we‘ll be looking forward to your application: Please send in your documents via e-mail to anita.mohamad(at)edag.com.my, marked “CAE Engineer – Crash”.