Who we are:
EDAG connects people with the future of mobility, new technologies and standards such as eMobility, autonomous driving, connectivity and digitalisation.
With over 8,000 employees spread over 60 locations in 17 countries we are providing global world-class engineering services to our customers.
Our industry offers many opportunities - to use them for us and our customers, we need you! Each of us has talents and gifts. We help you to develop your full potential: With the necessary tools, agile working methods and future-oriented continuous training options plus career programs.
But, above all, a culture of appreciation, respect and recognition in a safe and reliable work environment. Helping you to be the best and achieve your career goals gives us the opportunity to be and remain the leading engineering services provider in the global automotive industry.
This is how we reach our goals together.
DO YOU WANT TO SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY?
Location: Selangor, Malaysia
This will make you grow:
- You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of the test specifications (“Good and negative tests“)
- Selection of adequate test design procedures
- Recommendation of suitable test environments
- Supports the test manager in creating the test concept and test plan
- Implementation and organization of internal / external reviews (content and syntax)
- Elaboration of test cases and test scenarios based on the information from the system to be tested
- Representation of the test coverage with suitable tools and metrics
- Bundling of test procedures into test suites to optimize test execution
- Comprehensible documentation of test cases
- Ensuring the consistency (consistency) and traceability of the test cases and test suites.
This is how you will take us forward:
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Electrical Engineering (or comparable degree).
- Good knowledge of BUS systems like CAN, FlexRay, Lin, Ethernet.
- Experience in test design processes i.e. specification-based, structure-based, efficiency-based, experience-based, risk-based is an added advantange
- Independent familiarization with: complex application areas, requirements documents, functional specifications and new versions of the systems to be tested.
- ISTQB foundation training certification is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken).
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Fresh graduate engineers will also be considered.
Our compensation package includes:
- Competitive salary structure in line with experience and qualifications
- Group Term Life and Hospitalization Insurance Schemes
- Other fringe benefits
Sounds like your next challenge? Then, we will be looking forward to your application! Please send in your application with detailed CVs stating qualifications, experience, current and expected salary and contact nos, together with one passport sized photograph (n.r.). to anita.mohamad(at)edag.com.my, marked “Test Designer”.